Friday, February 3, 2012

One More Week!

Just wanted to post some random photos today. We are soooooo close to completion. I'm ready for the painters to get out :) After they finish all the touch up painting, they can actually start cleaning and put in all the finishing touches. I'M READY TO MOVE!!!! I have definitely learned patience throughout this entire project, but I'm not sure it's working anymore :)

We have sod and the flower beds are formed.



The area below is going to be mostly fenced for a tiny, tiny courtyard with a fountain, garden and stone pavers. Just enough area for entertaining, but not much more :) We chose to have a small courtyard as opposed to a larger yard from the experience of having both. The latter has proven to fit our lifestyle much better.




I love the back splash, but the photos don't do it justice.






Hopefully the next post will show a COMPLETED house.....????

1 comment: