Sunday, January 29, 2012

Remember Me?

It's been a while since my last post. I'm so preoccupied with moving and the last little details of the house.......I can't stand it! :) I keep telling myself 2 more weeks, 2 more weeks. This week they are finishing lots of painting, the last of the tile work (kitchen back splash and fireplace surround), the last of the electrical work, landscaping and then clean up!!! Here are few more photos:








As I pack up the apartment, I can't wait to unpack, especially into organized closets/pantry. In all 3 previous houses, I've NEVER had a real pantry. So, here's what I hope mine looks like.



Source: bhg.com via Ashley on Pinterest








Source: flickr.com via Ashley on Pinterest







I actually have a true linen closet, as well. Maybe mine can look like these???





Source: bing.com via Ashley on Pinterest


Source: bhg.com via Ashley on Pinterest


Source: bing.com via Ashley on Pinterest




Source: bhg.com via Ashley on Pinterest


And finally.....my closet looks like this:




But, hopefully it will look like this soon :)







Source: houzz.com via Ashley on Pinterest




3 comments:

  1. Yay, an update! You are in the home stretch. Can't wait to see it once you are finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with your pantry and closet pins! The house looks beautiful so far. I can't wait to see it once you are all settled!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, girlies! Y'all are welcome anytime! We need to have a girls' weekend-that would be fun! Thanks for reading :)

    ReplyDelete